If Epcot is considered the place to go for great Table Service restaurants, then Magic Kingdom is the place to go for some of the best Quick Service and snacks in Disney World.
From the famous Dole Whip at Aloha Isle to the enchanted ambiance of the Be Our Guest restaurant, the Magic Kingdom restaurants have a lot to offer
Let’s take a look at their pros and cons …
[restaurants park_location=”in” park_name=”MK”]
Where will you be eating at Magic Kingdom? I’m more likely to have a Table Service meal at a nearby resort since there are so many good options, but there are lots of good snacks to be had at Magic Kingdom.
We’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments.
- Genie+ Adding Festival of Fantasy & Hollywood Studios Character Meet & Greet
- Capture Your Moment Sees Price Increase As It Comes To Epcot & Hollywood Studios
- Select Individual Lightning Lane Attractions Moving To Genie+ At Disney World For Limited Time
- 12 Things You Need To Know About Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
- The Epcot Experience Is Permanently Closing In March 2022