It’s the most wonderful time of the year!
Ok, not really, but it seems like it is when Disney announces more details about the 2021 Epcot International Festival of the Holidays!
We now know some of the celebrity narrators joining this year’s Candlelight Processional, along with when you can book Candlelight Processional dining packages.
If that isn’t enough, a full list of Holiday Kitchens has been posted (no menus yet), the return of storytellers and other performances were revealed, and so much more!
Here’s what we know so far about this year’s holiday festival that will run from Nov. 26 through Dec. 30 at Epcot.
Candlelight Processional Dining Packages & Celebrity Narrators
First, here is the schedule that’s been revealed so far for the celebrity narrators participating in this year’s Candlelight Processional, which will run the entire length of the festival at the America Gardens Theatre.
- Chita Rivera: Nov. 29 through Dec.1
- Jodi Benson: Dec. 2 through Dec. 4
- Alton Fitzgerald White: Dec. 5 through Dec. 7
- Lisa Ling: Dec. 11 through Dec. 13
- Steven Curtis Chapman: Dec. 23 through Dec. 25
- Blair Underwood: Dec. 26 through Dec. 28
- Pat Sajak: Dec. 29 through Dec. 30
As for Candlelight Processional Dining Packages, you can book them online starting Oct. 26. Remember, you can make reservations up to 60 days in advance prior to your trip.
You can choose from 4 different Table Service spots at Epcot. Each package includes:
- An appetizer, entrée and dessert or 1 full buffet (where applicable), along with a non-alcoholic beverage
- 1 guaranteed seat per person to the Candlelight Processional held on the same day
Below are the participating restaurants. Adults are ages 10 and up, whereas children are ages 3 to 9.
- Biergarten Restaurant (Germany Pavilion): $62 per adult; $35 per child
- Coral Reef Restaurant (The Living Seas): $74 per adult; $25 per child
- Garden Grill Restaurant (The Land Pavilion): $71 per adult; $46 per child
- Rose & Crown Dining Room (U.K. Pavilion): $63 per adult; $25 per child
Full List Of Holiday Kitchens, Including One New Booth
The full menus haven’t been posted yet, but here is a list of this year’s Holiday Kitchens, including one new booth!
There are a total of 14 Holiday Kitchens.
- American Holiday Table (American Adventure Pavilion): Traditional dishes “reminiscent of grandma’s cooking”
- Bavaria Holiday Kitchen (Germany Pavilion): Heartwarming holiday dishes and refreshing beverages
- NEW — Chestnuts & Good Cheer Holiday Kitchen (Near Port of Entry): Fire-roasted chestnuts, cinnamon-glazed almonds and cashews and holiday beverages
- The Donut Box (Near Test Track): Seasonally-themed donuts
- Holiday Hearth Desserts (Near Port of Entry): Holly jolly desserts, hot cocoa and more
- Holiday Sweets & Treats (Near Port of Entry): Desserts and festive sips
- L’Chaim! Holiday Kitchen (Between Morocco and France Pavilions): Classic deli noshes with a side of New York flair
- Le Marché de Noël Holiday Kitchen (France Pavilion): Food, wine and specialty cocktails
- Mele Kalikimaka (Near Port Of Entry): Festive food and beverages from the islands of Hawa i‘i
- Las Posadas Holiday Kitchen (Mexico Pavilion): Mexican-inspired food and drinks
- Shi Wasu Holiday Kitchen (Japan Pavilion): Festive dishes and drinks served
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco Pavilion): Kebabs and cocktails
- Tuscany Holiday Kitchen (Italy Pavilion): Seasonal take Italian food and beverages
- Yukon Holiday Kitchen (Canada Pavilion): Dishes and libations from the Great White North
There are also four additional locations with exclusive festival offerings.
- Funnel Cake (Between the American Adventure Pavilion): Pumpkin Pie Funnel Cake
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company (Throughout Epcot): Usual selection of coffees, plus a tasty holiday-themed treat
- Refreshment Outpost (Between the China and Germany Pavilions): Coconut-Pineapple Cake with DOLE Whip
- Refreshment Port (Showcase Plaza): Holiday poutine and other specialty beverages like Coquito Soft-serve (also available with Spiced Rum)
Storytellers & Other Entertainment Return To The World Showcase
While we don’t have a complete list yet, here’s what to expect in the form of storytellers and performers around the World Showcase.
- Mexico Pavilion: Las Posadas
- Canada Pavilion: Canadian Holiday Voyageurs
- China Pavilion: Chinese Lion Dance celebrating the new year
- Outside American Adventure: wave hello to Santa Claus as he gets ready for the big day
- A Hanukkah storyteller along the promenade and delightful holiday storytellers in France, Italy, Japan, Norway and the United Kingdom
As previously announced, Voices of Liberty will also perform during Festival of the Holidays.
Living With The Land’s Holiday Overlay
Once again, Living with the Land in the Land Pavilion will transform for the holiday season by receiving a festive overlay. There will be twinkling holiday light displays and other fun additions.
The Holiday Cookie Stroll & Olaf’s Scavenger Hunt
Finally, you can also expect to see the return of the Holiday Cookie Stroll and Olaf’s Holiday Tradition Expedition Scavenger Hunt.
The Holiday Cookie Stroll can be completed at your own leisure (you don’t have to finish all in one park visit), but make sure to have your Festival Passport with you!
In your Festival Passport, there are 5 official Holiday Cookie Stop locations listed with each one offering a different dessert. When you visit each one and purchase said treat, you’ll receive a stamp in your passport.
After you collect all 5 stamps, present your passport at Holiday Sweets & Treats (near Port of Entry) to receive a specialty cookie!
These are this year’s official Holiday Cookie Stroll locations:
- Yukon Holiday Kitchen (Canada): SNICKERS®-Doodle Cookie made with SNICKERS® bar pieces
- L’Chaim! Holiday Kitchen (Between Morocco and France): Black and White Cookie
- American Holiday Table (American Adventure): Chocolate Crinkle Cookie made with DOVE® Dark Chocolate
- Bavaria Holiday Kitchen (Germany): Linzer Cookie
- Holiday Hearth Desserts (Near Port of Entry): Gingerbread Cookie
As for Olaf’s holiday scavenger hunt, all you have to do is purchase a map ($9.99 plus tax) at Festival merchandise locations, including Creations Shop, Port of Entry, and World Traveler at International Gateway.
Then, using the stickers provided, you’ll mark each Olaf on the map that you spot around the World Showcase.
Once finished, bring your map to Disney Traders, Creations Shop, or World Traveler at International Gateway to redeem it for a gift. The redemption is valid through Dec. 31, 2021 or while supplies last.
Be sure to keep eyes on our Festival of the Holidays guide for the most up to date information!
- The Epcot Experience Is Permanently Closing In March 2022 - March 10, 2022
- Genie+ Adding Festival of Fantasy & Hollywood Studios Character Meet & Greet - March 9, 2022
- Tickets On Sale For 2022 Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic - March 9, 2022