Hear all about Lauren’s road trip to Disney World with 2 boys that got off to a rocky start.
I also have a quick tip to help you save money on a rental car.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
Quick tip of the day
Emailed from Jennifer H.:
“I have a car rental tip for people on a budget to Disney. We’re staying off property and needed to rent a minivan for the week, but couldn’t find anything under $900. Our family saved $600 on a week’s minivan rental by picking the vehicle up at a neighborhood rental location.
We plan to Uber from MCO to the location, in downtown Orlando. We are dropping the minivan off at MCO before our flight home, for a whopping $4.65 one-way destination fee. This family of five will gladly go through the hassle of slugging three car seats and countless suitcases onto an Uber for a savings of that amount.”
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- 12 Things You Need To Know About Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
- Capture Your Moment Sees Price Increase As It Comes To Epcot & Hollywood Studios
- Select Individual Lightning Lane Attractions Moving To Genie+ At Disney World For Limited Time
- 2022 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Menus Are Here
- Where to find Epcot Flower and Garden Festival topiaries (pics, map, checklist) - March 7, 2022
- Sarah C.’s February Trip – PREP299 - February 26, 2022
- Randi’s trip of breakdowns (WDW, Universal, DAS) – PREP298 - February 21, 2022