Just like the old FastPass/FastPass+ days, guests visiting Walt Disney World will soon be able to meet characters via the Lightning Lane entrance.
Starting January 26, select modified character interactions are being added to the list of available Disney Genie+ Lightning Lane selections.
This means, those who have purchased Genie+ ($15.98 per ticket per day), can choose to make a character Genie+ selection and then bypass the Standby Line.
Here are the Character Sightings being added to Genie+ come January 26:
- See Cinderella and a Visiting Princess at Princess Fairytale Hall at Magic Kingdom
- See Princess Tiana and a Visiting Princess at Princess Fairytale Hall at Magic Kingdom
- See Mickey at Town Square Theater at Magic Kingdom
- See Olaf at Celebrity Spotlight at Hollywood Studios
These are permanent additions and not temporary. The Standby Line will continue to be offered.
We even have a guide on everywhere you can see characters at Walt Disney World. We’ll also keep you in the loop if more characters are added to Genie+.
Be sure to read all of our guides on Disney Genie, Genie+, and individual Lightning Lane attraction selections.
- How to Use Disney Genie at Walt Disney World
- How to Use Disney Genie+ at Walt Disney World
- How to Book Lightning Lane Selections at Walt Disney World
- The Most Frequently Asked Disney Genie+ Questions — Answered
- Best Genie+ Choices at Walt Disney World (book these first!)
- First Thoughts on Disney Genie & Genie+
- How Genie, Genie+ and Individual Lightning Lane Selections Differ
- A Genie+ Timeline of What to Book When for Walt Disney World
- Comparing Genie+ at Walt Disney World and Disneyland
- Complete Guide to Genie+ at Disneyland (including timeline and WDW comparison chart)
- The Epcot Experience Is Permanently Closing In March 2022 - March 10, 2022
- Genie+ Adding Festival of Fantasy & Hollywood Studios Character Meet & Greet - March 9, 2022
- Tickets On Sale For 2022 Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic - March 9, 2022