Funnel Cake is a permanent dining location in the American Adventure pavilion.
With each Epcot festival, the Quick Service spot offers an exclusive, limited-time festival item, which is always you guessed it, a funnel cake.
This year, the special menu offering is Strawberry Cheesecake Funnel Cake — and it’s not very good or worth the price.
But, if you want to buy it, keep in mind that sometimes this line can be very long.
Be sure to keep reading for a photo, full reviews, and our ratings for Funnel Cake.
Location: The American Adventure pavilion
Nearby booths: Magnolia Terrace, Hanami
Nearby seating areas: Tables outside in the American pavilion
Not to miss: Nothing
Funnel Cake Menu
|OUR RATING||MENU ITEM||PRICE||SPECIAL DIET||DISNEY DINING PLAN SNACK?|
|2/5||Strawberry Cheesecake Funnel Cake topped with Strawberry Ice Cream, Cheesecake Crumbles, Strawberry Drizzle and Whipped Cream||$10.50||KF||N/A|
Photos & Reviews
Strawberry Cheesecake Funnel Cake
A Strawberry Cheesecake Funnel Cake topped with Strawberry Ice Cream, Cheesecake Crumbles, Strawberry Drizzle, and Whipped Cream.
Special Diets: Kid-Friendly
Shannon: The fake strawberry taste was really terrible. Don’t do it.
Heather: Nesquick strawberry milk lovers can rejoice! We finally have a funnel cake with an artificial strawberry taste. If only funnel cakes with REAL strawberries was a thing. Wait….
Felicia: The line here is long and slow, the strawberry flavor is artificial and not pleasant. And this is greatly overpriced.
Allyson: This was not worth waiting 20 minutes in line for. I’m not that impressed.
2022 Flower & Garden Booth map
Check out all of the booths for the 2022 Flower and Garden Festival on the map below, including our favorite overall booths, favorite items at each booth, and locations for indoor seating.
Save to your phone to easily reference later.
Flower & Garden Festival Booth links
Ready to explore more Flower & Garden Festival booths? Take a look at the links below for menus and reviews.
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany pavilion)
- Cider House (Near U.K. pavilion)
- The Citrus Blossom (Near Port of Entry)
- Epcot Farmers Feast (Near Test Track)
- Epcot Sunshine Griddle (Near Test Track)
- Flavor Full Kitchen (Between Imagination! pavilion and Refreshment Port)
- Fleur de Lys (France pavilion)
- Hanami (Japan pavilion)
- The Honey Bee-stro (Near Port of Entry)
- Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico pavilion)
- La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France)
- Lotus House (China pavilion)
- Magnolia Terrace (American Adventure)
- Northern Bloom (Canada pavilion)
- Pineapple Promenade (Near Port of Entry)
- Primavera Kitchen (Italy pavilion)
- Tangierine Café (Morocco pavilion)
- Trowel & Trellis (Near Disney Traders)
- Refreshment Outpost (Between China and Germany)
- Refreshment Port (Near Canada pavilion)
- Funnel Cakes (American Adventure)
Flower & Garden Festival data
Want to see all our reviews in 1 spot?
Clicking on the link below will allow you to copy our data into a Google Sheet that you can then use for your Flower & Garden planning purposes.
WDW Prep School Flower and Garden Data
Read more about this year’s Flower & Garden Festival
Be sure to check out the following links to our Epcot Flower and Garden Festival posts, where we provide information, tips, and much more.
Here’s everything we’ve put together so far!
- 2022 Guide to Epcot’s Flower & Garden Festival
- Where to Find Epcot Flower & Garden Festival Topiaries
- Our 7 Favorite Flower & Garden Festival Booths