It’s officially Flower & Garden season at Epcot thanks to the 2022 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival, which runs through July 4, 2022.
There’s plenty of time to enjoy the festival too, seeing as it will be around for about 120 days.
If you plan to visit, you can expect a total of 18 outdoor kitchens, with 4 additional locations serving exclusive festival offerings.
Since there are so many food and beverages to sort through, we’re here to go over our favorite booths from Epcot Flower and Garden.
When this year’s festival opened on March 2, we were there and we ate every single food and drank every single beverage!
After trying some very good (and some not-so-good) offerings, we narrowed down our favorite booths and our top menu items from each.
Believe it or not, these booths do not include the ever-so-popular Mexico and France kitchens. Hey, we’re not just here for the clicks or to share the prettiest photos, but to be as honest as possible.
With so many booths, we want you to not only make the best use of your time, but also not waste money on food and drinks that just aren’t worth it.
Check out our 7 favorite booths from Epcot Flower and Garden, along with why we love them so much, what they offer, their locations, prices, and more.
Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina
This is hands-down the best booth at Flower & Garden. For real. It is that good!
Trust us when we say you do not want to sleep on Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina.
You can find the booth in the Morocco pavilion, where the former Tangierine Café Quick Service location used to be.
Speaking of the latter, the dining spot still isn’t serving its original Quick Service menu, but it continues to act as an Epcot festival booth.
There are 4 food options and 4 beverages, as follows:
- Mediterranean Flatbread: Za’atar, Artichokes, Olives, Mozzarella, and Feta Cheese (new)
- Vanilla, Rose Water, and Pistachio Panna Cotta
- Lamb Kefta Grilled Kebab: Carrot-Chickpea Salad and Garlic Aïoli (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Harissa Chicken Grilled Kebab: Carrot-Chickpea Salad and Garlic Aïoli (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Pomegranate Mimosa
- Playalinda Brewing Company Ginger and Elderberry Ale, Titusville, FL
- 3 Daughters Pomegranate Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, FL
- B. Nektar Blackberry Mint Mead, Ferndale, MI
Admittedly, we loved this entire booth, but if here are just a few highlights.
- Price: $5.75
Talk about a great value! This is good for one person who wants a light lunch or for sharing, as well.
The flavors work extremely well together, the crust is just right, and the fresh veggies on top are perfection.
This also makes for a stellar vegetarian choice.
Harissa Chicken Grilled Kebab
- Price: $5.75
This chicken kebab earned a 5 out of 5 rating, which doesn’t happen often when we’re reviewing Epcot festivals.
From the delicious flavor, to the tender chicken, to the complementary salad, this is a standout dish.
Plus, it’s a great value!
3 Daughters Pomegranate Hard Cider
- Price: $5.00 (6 oz.) / $9.00 (12 oz.)
This is so tasty, refreshing, and features great pomegranate flavors.
You can get this as a 6 oz. or 12 oz. option, but it also comes in a flight with the Playalinda Brewing Company Ginger and Elderberry Ale and B. Nektar Blackberry Mint Mead.
Really, the flight is the way to go here. It only costs $10 and all three choices are pretty solid.
Trowel & Trellis
Welcome to Trowel & Trellis, the only Flower & Garden booth serving strictly plant-based menu items.
Even if you’re someone who loves meat and seafood, you shouldn’t pass up Trowel & Trellis.
There are so many good options that also have decent prices.
You can find the outdoor kitchen near Disney Traders as you walk towards the Mexico pavilion.
You’ll find 4 food items and 3 drinks here.
- Grilled Baby Vegetables: Hummus Cream and Red Pepper Coulis (Garden Graze) (gluten/wheat-friendly) (plant-based)
- Impossible Sausage and Kale Soup (plant-based)
- Boneless Impossible Korean Short Rib: Cilantro-Lime Rice, Danmuji Slaw, and Kimchee Mayonnaise (plant-based)
- Chocolate Cake: Whipped Cassis Mousse, Raspberry Gelato and Fresh Raspberries (plant-based) (new) (plant-based)
- Twinings of London Energize Matcha Cranberry & Lime Green Tea (non-alcoholic)
- Parish Brewing Co. Bloom Hazy IPA, Broussard, La.
- Twinings of London Energize Matcha Cranberry & Lime Green Tea: Hanger 1 Makrut Lime Vodka served in a Mason Jar (with alcohol)
While we really did enjoy this whole booth, there were several menu items we liked a little more compared to others.
Boneless Impossible Korean Short Rib
- Price: $6.75
This is a colorful dish with fresh ingredients and great flavors.
You’re given a decent-sized portion that you can either share or that can serve as a small meal for one person.
This continues to be one of the best plant-based options at Flower & Garden.
- Price: $4.75
If you’re looking for a dessert that’s not too rich, sweet, or heavy, this Chocolate Cake is it.
Not only is this a gorgeous piece of cake, but it’s not too dry and flavorful in all the right ways.
This is yet another menu offering at this booth that is a great value.
Twinings Of London Energize Matcha Cranberry & Lime Green Tea With Vodka
- Price: $11.00
This is the type of alcoholic beverage you want on a hot day while walking around World Showcase.
The vodka isn’t overpowering, it’s refreshing, and makes for a good spiked tea.
The cocktail comes with Hanger 1 Makrut Lime Vodka and is served in a plastic mason jar themed to the booth.
This is decently priced and you even get a souvenir cup.
Sometimes the booth in the Canada pavilion is either a hit or a miss.
While we weren’t fans of the 2021 Food & Wine Canada booth, we walked away raving about Northern Bloom at this year’s Flower & Garden Festival.
The savory options are worth your time and money, plus the beer flight!
Know that the line can grow here, so plan accordingly. You’ll find the booth right after the Refreshment Port as you enter the Canada side of the World Showcase.
There are 3 food options (2 savory and 1 sweet) and a range of drinks, with one non-alcoholic choice.
Here’s a look at the Northern Bloom menu options that made the top of our list.
- Price: $7.25
If you’re in the mood for a savory dish, this is a good choice.
The scallops are quite large, but you also get some small butter potatoes and fresh green beans.
And for the price, you get a lot for your buck.
Beef Tenderloin Tips
- Price: $7.00
Now this is a dish that’s on the heartier side — and sometimes that’s needed when you’re indulging in adult beverages at Epcot.
The beef is tender, the gravy is tasty, and there are even mashed potatoes!
Oh, and the portion is generous.
- Price: $10.00
This is a very good beer flight!
It includes: Glutenberg Blonde Ale, Collective Arts Blueberry Fruit Beer, and 81Bay Brewing Apricot with Maple Syrup.
You can also purchase these beers individually as a 6 oz. for $5.00 or a 12 oz. for $9.00
Farmers Feast (Early Bloom Menu)
Farmers Feast is found near Test Track and the Creations Shop.
It’s important to note that we tried the Early Bloom Menu, which is only available through April 19.
Following this, the menu will rotate to the Springtime Menu (April 10 through May 21) and then the Summer Solstice Menu (May 22 through July 4).
The beverages are the same throughout the entirety of Flower & Garden.
As for the Early Bloom Menu, we’re fans!
The Early Bloom Menu has 3 food items and 2 drinks.
- Chilled Potato and Leek Soup “Vichyssoise”: Chive Oil and Crispy Leeks (new) (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Char-grilled Bison Ribeye: Creamy Leek Fondue, Roasted Carnival Cauliflower, Romanesco and Port Wine-Goat Cheese Butter (new) (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Goat Cheese Creamsicle Pop: Goat Cheese Crémeux, Orange Cream, Olive Oil Cake, Cranberry Sauce and Praline (new)
- Collective Arts Raspberry Lemon Verbena Whole Leaf Steeped Sparkling Hard Tea, Hamilton, Ontario
- Hibiscus Lemonade Cocktail: Islamorada Brewery & Distillery Hibiscus Gin
Overall, we loved the Early Bloom Menu’s savory dish, dessert, and cocktail.
Char-Grilled Bison Ribeye
- Price: $8.00
This is a nice-sized portion for not too horrible of a price.
Not to mention, the meat is tender, the flavors are homey, and the veggies are fresh.
We don’t normally give 5 out of 5 ratings, but this dish earned one.
Goat Cheese Creamsicle Pop
- Price: $4.75
Do you love cheesecake?
If so, you have to try this! The presentation is beautiful and it tastes fantastic.
Just an all-around solid dessert.
Hibiscus Lemonade Cocktail
- Price: $11.00
The price may seem steep, but when it comes to alcohol at Disney, you usually have to pay a heftier price.
This is also a pretty good portion size compared to many of the drinks at the festival.
The cocktail is also quite pretty, plus the flavors are lovely and not overpowering.
The Honey Bee-stro
The Honey Bee-stro booth serves food and beverages infused with honey.
You can find this booth near Port of Entry as you enter the World Showcase next to the Starbucks.
This turned out to be one of our top booths — and not just because the Spike the Bee sipper is beyond adorable.
Seriously, how cute is Spike the Bee?
While we weren’t fans of the Honey Peach-Freeze with Blueberry Vodka or the Honey Wine, we enjoyed every every other food and drink item.
Plus, you can easily have a nice meal here if you didn’t want to run around to every booth.
Here you can choose from 3 food offerings and 4 beverages (1 non-alcoholic item).
- Tupelo Honey and Sweet Corn Spoon Bread: Jalapeños, Bacon, and House-made Whipped Honey Butter (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Lavender Honey Mustard-marinated Chicken Flatbread: Whipped Honey-Ricotta Cheese, Marinated Vegetables, and Purple Haze Lavender Goat Cheese
- Local Wildflower Honey-Mascarpone Cheesecake: Orange Blossom Honey Whipped Cream, Whipped Honey, Crystalized Honey, Honeycomb, Dehydrated Honey, and Fennel Pollen Meringue Kisses
- Honey-Peach Freeze in a Souvenir Spike the Bee Sipper Cup (limit 2 per guest) (non-alcoholic)
- B. Nektar New Wave Lemonade Mead, Ferndale MI
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Orange Blossom Honey Wine, St. Petersburg, FL
- Honey-Peach Freeze with Blueberry Vodka
We recommend the following savoy option, dessert, and beverage.
Lavender Honey Mustard-marinated Chicken Flatbread
- Price: $6.00
Do you see the size of this flatbread?
It only costs $6.00! That’s a steal for a festival item (and really across Disney World).
Better yet, it’s an overall lovely flatbread that has a great combination of flavors.
Local Wildflower Honey-Mascarpone Cheesecake
- Price: $5.00
Cheesecake? Yes, please.
We can’t get enough of cheesecake, including this delicious dessert that somehow only costs $5.00.
We really do promise that it’s not just pretty, it tastes good too.
Honey-Peach Freeze in a Souvenir Spike the Bee Sipper Cup
- Price: $15.00 (limit 2 per guest)
For $15.00 not only do you get this cute Spike the Bee Sipper, but a tasty non-alcoholic drink comes with it.
The Honey-Peach Freeze is refreshing, doesn’t taste artificial, and even has a similar texture to a milkshake.
As much as we enjoyed this, do not throw down $15 if you don’t want the Spike the Bee sipper.
The drink itself is not worth that chunk of change.
La Isla Fresca
If you’re in the mood for Caribbean-inspired fare, you should visit La Isla Fresca between the Morocco and France pavilions.
You’ll find sweet offerings, savory dishes, refreshing beverages (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic), and an unbelievable plant-based dessert.
Be sure to also check out the beautiful Encanto-themed garden next to the booth.
And keep in mind that this line does get long at times.
You can try 3 different types of arepa, a plant-based coconut dessert, an alcoholic and non-alcoholic frozen drink, a beer, and a sangria.
- Arepas topped with Melted Queso Fresco (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Arepa topped with Shrimp, Crushed Avocado Ají and Tomato Sauce (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Arepa topped with Chorizo
- Coconut Tres Leches: Vanilla Cake soaked in Oat Milk, Almond Milk and Coconut Milk with Toasted Coconut (Garden Graze) (plant-based)
- Tropical Breeze: Lemonade, Grapefruit and Simple Syrup (new) (non-alcoholic)
- Islamorada Beer Company Coconut Key Lime Ale, Islamorada, FL
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Tropical Perception White Sangria, St. Petersburg, FL
- Tropical Breeze with Don Q Límon Rum (new) (alcoholic)
We had 3 favorites here, including a savory dish, the dessert, and a beverage.
Arepa topped with Shrimp
- Price: $6.75
We think this is the best arepa!
The shrimp are a good size, the flavor has some kick to it, and everything meshes well together.
Keep in mind that the arepas look soft, but you will either need to cut them or pick them up to eat. You can’t just break them apart with a fork.
Coconut Tres Leches
- Price: $4.50
This is the best plant-based dessert at the entire festival.
The coconut flavor is so tasty and the cake is beautifully soft (but not soggy).
It may look on the heavier side, but it’s not. The dessert is so light and fluffy in all of the right ways.
Islamorada Beer Company Coconut Key Lime Ale
- Price: $5.00 (6 oz.) / $9.00 (12 oz.)
This is a very good beer.
The coconut key lime flavor comes through nicely, but it’s not too much. It’s just the right amount.
We would definitely get a big size (12 oz.) of this.
The Citrus Blossom
The Citrus Blossom booth is a popular one thanks to the Orange Bird Sipper that you can purchase.
As cute as the sipper is, you should also visit the outdoor kitchen for its food and drink options.
Found near the Port of Entry near Starbucks and the Refreshment Port, Citrus Blossom features, you guessed it, a citrus-themed menu.
There are several worthwhile items here. Let’s take a look!
There are 3 food items and 5 beverages, including the option to purchase a beer flight and a non-alcoholic drink.
- Orange-Lemon Smoothie in a Souvenir Orange Bird Sipper Cup (non-alcoholic)
- Islamorada Beer Company Key Lime Hibiscus Ale, Islamorada, FL
- Wicked Weed Brewing Orange Peel Ale, Asheville, NC
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Citrus Honey Cream Ale, Tampa, FL
- Orange Sunshine Wine Slushy
- Beer Flight
There are 3 items we walked away loving here.
Tuna Tataki Bowl
- Price: $6.25
Not only is this a beautiful dish, the tuna is cooked perfectly.
It’s light, but also has a kick to it, while also being refreshing and delicious.
This is worth the price.
- Price: $5.25
This dessert makes for a great photo, while also being a tasty menu item.
It’s light, fluffy, and has a good grapefruit flavor without being too much.
The tart is all-around fantastic.
- Price: $10.00
This is a great beer flight — and crisp thanks to the citrus flavors.
For $10.00, you’ll get a Key Lime Hibiscus Ale, an Orange Peel Ale, and a Honey Cream Ale.
You can also order each beer individually as a 6 oz. ($5.00) or as a 12 oz. ($9.00).
Have you visited the 2022 Flower & Garden Festival? If so, let us know your favorite booth in the comments!
2022 Flower & Garden Booth map
Check out all of the booths for the 2022 Flower and Garden Festival on the map below, including our favorite overall booths, favorite items at each booth, and locations for indoor seating.
Save to your phone to easily reference later.
Flower & Garden Festival Booth links
Ready to explore more Flower & Garden Festival booths? Take a look at the links below for menus and reviews.
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany pavilion)
- Cider House (Near U.K. pavilion)
- The Citrus Blossom (Near Port of Entry)
- Epcot Farmers Feast (Near Test Track)
- Epcot Sunshine Griddle (Near Test Track)
- Flavor Full Kitchen (Between Imagination! pavilion and Refreshment Port)
- Fleur de Lys (France pavilion)
- Hanami (Japan pavilion)
- The Honey Bee-stro (Near Port of Entry)
- Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico pavilion)
- La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France)
- Lotus House (China pavilion)
- Magnolia Terrace (American Adventure)
- Northern Bloom (Canada pavilion)
- Pineapple Promenade (Near Port of Entry)
- Primavera Kitchen (Italy pavilion)
- Tangierine Café (Morocco pavilion)
- Trowel & Trellis (Near Disney Traders)
- Refreshment Outpost (Between China and Germany)
- Refreshment Port (Near Canada pavilion)
- Funnel Cakes (American Adventure)
Flower & Garden Festival data
Want to see all our reviews in 1 spot?
Clicking on the link below will allow you to copy our data into a Google Sheet that you can then use for your Flower & Garden planning purposes.
Read more about this year’s Flower & Garden Festival
Be sure to check out the following links to our Epcot Flower and Garden Festival posts, where we provide information, tips, and much more.
Here’s everything we’ve put together so far!
- 2022 Guide to Epcot’s Flower & Garden Festival
- Where to Find Epcot Flower & Garden Festival Topiaries
- Our 7 Favorite Flower & Garden Festival Booths
- The Epcot Experience Is Permanently Closing In March 2022 - March 10, 2022
- Genie+ Adding Festival of Fantasy & Hollywood Studios Character Meet & Greet - March 9, 2022
- Tickets On Sale For 2022 Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic - March 9, 2022