The Italy pavilion is one of the more popular ones at Epcot. Who doesn’t love Italian cuisine?
Be prepared for a long line at the Primavera Kitchen booth, because this Flower & Garden outdoor kitchen seems to draw in the crowd.
That said, it’s not typically one of the better festival booths, not to mention on the pricier side. Just something to keep in mind.
They also sell 9 alcoholic drinks here, but we did not buy them for the following reasons:
- They don’t say what they are (there are no names or brands listed)
- They often aren’t good (see our Food and Wine review of the Italy booth, which served the exact same drinks)
- They’re expensive
But, we did try the 3 food items, so keep reading for our photos, full reviews, and our ratings of the food at Primavera Kitchen.
Location: Italy pavilion
Nearby booths: Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market, Magnolia Terrace, Funnel Cake
Nearby seating areas: Handful of tables and chairs inside the pavilion, outdoor tables nearby in the Germany pavilion, outdoor seating in the America pavilion
Not to miss: Ravioli alla Boscaiola, Arancini
Primavera Kitchen Menu
|OUR RATING||MENU ITEM||PRICE||SPECIAL DIET||DISNEY DINING PLAN SNACK?|
|4/5||Ravioli alla Boscaiola: Sweet Sausage Ravioli with Sweet Corn, Spring Vegetables and Cream Sauce||$13.00||N/A|
|4.3/5||Arancini: Fried Risotto Balls stuffed with Braised Beef served with Grape Tomato Salad and Balsamic Emulsion||$14.00||N/A|
|2.3/5||Bomboloni: Cream-filled Italian Doughnut with Raspberry Sauce and Powdered Sugar||$12.00||N/A|
Note: we did not purchase or review any drinks from this booth as the drink brands aren’t named and therefore we don’t know what specific brands we are reviewing. In addition, the brands used could change day to day and therefore our reviews wouldn’t be helpful.
|OUR RATING||MENU ITEM||PRICE||MADE WITH ALCOHOL?|
|N/A||Peroni Pilsner||$6.00 (6 oz.) / $10.00 (12 oz.)||Yes|
|N/A||Italian White Sangria with Prosecco||$11.00||Yes|
|N/A||Italian Red Sangria with Cabernet Sauvignon||$11.00||Yes|
|N/A||Italian Margarita with Limoncello and Tequila||$11.00||Yes|
Photos & Reviews
Arancini: Fried Risotto Balls
Arancini, aka Fried Risotto Balls stuffed with Braised Beef served with Grape Tomato Salad and Balsamic Emulsion.
Special Diets: N/A
Shannon: Crispy outside, delicious inside. Had to stop myself from eating it all so others could try it.
Heather: The best part of this is the bite the balsamic gives. Italy is way over priced (in my opinion) but this isn’t a bad option if you are stopping here.
Felicia: For Italy, I thought these were good. Liked the tomato salad with balsamic and the risotto balls were good. But, it’s a small portion for the price.
Ravioli alla Boscaiola: Sweet Sausage Ravioli
Ravioli alla Boscaiola, or Sweet Sausage Ravioli with Sweet Corn, Spring Vegetables and Cream Sauce.
Special Diets: N/A
Shannon: Extremely flavorful. Love the sweetness of the sausage and the cream sauce.
Heather: Another win for Italy. Spicy sausage and tasty veggies.
Felicia: This was surprisingly good, but oily. The sausage had great flavor as did the sauce. Veggies were a nice touch. Overpriced, though.
Bomboloni: Cream-filled Italian Doughnut
Bomboloni, aka Cream-filled Italian Doughnut with Raspberry Sauce and Powdered Sugar.
Special Diets: N/A
Shannon: Great little sweet snack. Raspberry sauce just the right amount of sweetness.
Heather: I think Costco sells these.
Felicia: These are very sweet and dry. And are cream-filled (which I don’t like). Wouldn’t recommend them.
Allyson: This is a repeating food option and it still sucks. Way overpriced for what you get, just like the rest of the booth.
2022 Flower & Garden Booth map
Check out all of the booths for the 2022 Flower and Garden Festival on the map below, including our favorite overall booths, favorite items at each booth, and locations for indoor seating.
Save to your phone to easily reference later.
Flower & Garden Festival Booth links
Ready to explore more Flower & Garden Festival booths? Take a look at the links below for menus and reviews.
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany pavilion)
- Cider House (Near U.K. pavilion)
- The Citrus Blossom (Near Port of Entry)
- Epcot Farmers Feast (Near Test Track)
- Epcot Sunshine Griddle (Near Test Track)
- Flavor Full Kitchen (Between Imagination! pavilion and Refreshment Port)
- Fleur de Lys (France pavilion)
- Hanami (Japan pavilion)
- The Honey Bee-stro (Near Port of Entry)
- Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico pavilion)
- La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France)
- Lotus House (China pavilion)
- Magnolia Terrace (American Adventure)
- Northern Bloom (Canada pavilion)
- Pineapple Promenade (Near Port of Entry)
- Primavera Kitchen (Italy pavilion)
- Tangierine Café (Morocco pavilion)
- Trowel & Trellis (Near Disney Traders)
- Refreshment Outpost (Between China and Germany)
- Refreshment Port (Near Canada pavilion)
- Funnel Cakes (American Adventure)
Flower & Garden Festival data
Want to see all our reviews in 1 spot?
Clicking on the link below will allow you to copy our data into a Google Sheet that you can then use for your Flower & Garden planning purposes.
WDW Prep School Flower and Garden Data
Read more about this year’s Flower & Garden Festival
Be sure to check out the following links to our Epcot Flower and Garden Festival posts, where we provide information, tips, and much more.
Here’s everything we’ve put together so far!
- 2022 Guide to Epcot’s Flower & Garden Festival
- Where to Find Epcot Flower & Garden Festival Topiaries
- Our 7 Favorite Flower & Garden Festival Booths