In the American Adventure pavilion, you’ll find the brand new Rotunda Bistro booth.
The seafood options here aren’t the best, but the same can’t be said for the wild mushroom and truffle tart. This was our favorite choice at this stop!
Also, the rosé was a nice combination of sweet and dry, if that’s your thing.
Better than the food, though, is the location. Tucked inside the air-conditioned rotunda, you’ll find both standing tables and a few tables with chairs. Did we mention that this seating area has air-conditioning? Because it does. It has air-conditioning.
Here’s everything you need to know about the Rotunda Bistro booth, including reviews, photos, and our must-trys.
Location: Inside the American Adventure Rotunda
Nearby booths: Hops & Barley, Japan, Italy
Nearby seating areas: Inside The American Adventure (sitting and standing tables, plus A/C), The American pavilion (outdoor picnic tables)
Not to miss: Wild Mushroom and Truffle Tart with Gruyère and Crème Fraîche (flaky pastry with good flavors)
Rotunda Bistro Booth Menu
|Our Rating||Menu Item||Price||Special Diet||Disney Dining Plan Snack?|
|1/5||Chilled Smoked Shrimp Salad (new)||$6.25||GF||N/A|
|4.8/5||Wild Mushroom and Truffle Tart with Gruyère and Crème Fraîche (new)||$5.00||N/A|
|3/5||Chilled Crab and Avocado Parfait with Caviar (new)||$6.50||GF||N/A|
|Our Rating||Menu Item||Price||Made with Alcohol?|
|3.5/5||Domaine Carneros Cuvée Brut Rosé, California (new)||$8.50||Yes|
Photos & Reviews
Chilled Smoked Shrimp Salad
Chilled shrimp in a smoky, cream-based sauce mixed with onions and peppers.
Special Diets: Gluten friendly
Shannon: Gross. Bad flavor and texture. 0/10 wouldn’t recommend.
Felicia: This is just a weird flavor and the shrimp isn’t great. I didn’t really like it. Wouldn’t recommend.
Wild Mushroom and Truffle Tart
A small, warm tart made with wild mushrooms, truffle, and gruyère and topped with crème fraîche.
Special Diets: N/A
Shannon: Delicious flavor. Decent sized portion. Would get it again.
Heather: I love this. The mushroom flavor is flawless. I would stop here just to buy this one item again and again.
Felicia: If you like mushrooms, this is a great, delicious option. The mushrooms are great and the gruyère is just strong enough to complement the mushroom. Loved this.
Allyson: Nice and flaky. Cheesy and not too much of an overpowering mushroom taste. I really like this.
Chilled Crab and Avocado Parfait
A chilled crab salad layered with avocado and topped with caviar.
Special Diets: Gluten friendly
Shannon: Good flavor, didn’t love the texture.
Felicia: This has a slightly fishy taste (which should be expected), but the mashed avocado has mint which tastes very fresh and the whole dish is chilled and could be refreshing on a hot day.
Domaine Carneros Cuvée Brut Rosé
A dry rosé made with Chardonnay and Pinot Noir grapes by Domaine Carneros Winery in Napa, CA.
Made with Alcohol?: Yes
Shannon: Too dry for me. Would’ve preferred more sweetness.
Heather: Little bit sweet. Little bit dry. A lot of just ok.
Felicia: Solid sparkling rosé. It’s not too sweet, not too dry, and the perfect amount of bubbles.
Allyson: Tastes like a rosé, but a nice combination of sweet and dry. Refreshing as well.
Food & Wine Booth map
Check out all of the booths for the 2021 Food and Wine Festival on the map below, including our favorite overall booths, favorite items at each booth, and locations for indoor seating.
Save to your phone to easily reference later.
Food & Wine Festival Booth links
Ready to explore more Food & Wine Festival booths? Take a look at the links below for menus and reviews.
- Kenya – NEW!
- Lobster Landing – NEW!
- Mac & Eats – NEW!
- The Noodle Exchange – NEW!
- Refreshment Outpost
- Refreshment Port hosted by Boursin® Cheese
- Rotunda Bistro – NEW!
- Shimmering Sips hosted by CORKCICLE®
- The Swanky Saucy Swine – NEW!
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina – NEW!
Food and Wine Festival data
Want to see all our reviews in 1 spot?
Clicking on the link below will allow you to copy our data into a Google Sheet that you can then use for your Food & Wine planning purposes.
Read more about this year’s Food & Wine Festival
Be sure to check out the following links to our Epcot Food and Wine Festival posts, where we provide all kinds of information, tips, and much more.
Here’s everything we’ve put together so far!
- 2021 Food & Wine Festival Map (interactive & with all our favorites)
- Complete Guide to the Epcot Food and Wine Festival
- Our favorite Epcot Food & Wine booths
- Best seating areas at Food & Wine (with indoor and outdoor options)
- The best vegetarian options at this year’s Food & Wine Festival
- How we prepared for Epcot Food & Wine 2021
- Best values at Epcot Food and Wine 2021
- Best kid-friendly options at Epcot Food and Wine 2021
- 9 Epcot Food and Wine Tips to Help You Navigate the 2021 Festival
- PODCAST – Our favorite Food & Wine Festival Booths (with daily updates)
- The Epcot Experience Is Permanently Closing In March 2022
- Capture Your Moment Sees Price Increase As It Comes To Epcot & Hollywood Studios
- 2022 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Menus Are Here
- Tickets On Sale For 2022 Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic
- Genie+ Adding Festival of Fantasy & Hollywood Studios Character Meet & Greet